Dr. Susan Quigley, Chiropractor, Owner
Dr. Susan Quigley (She/Her) is the owner and founder of SuNu Wellness Center. She was first exposed to chiropractic care at a very young age, receiving her first adjustment by a chiropractor at age two. Her family experienced many wonderful benefits from alternative medicine, which prevented them from invasive and complicated medical interventions. Her vision for SuNu’s clients is to help them with holistic care and effective alternative solutions to achieve wellness.
Throughout Dr. Susan’s adolescence she cultivated a true passion for the healing arts while growing up in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. She received her bachelor’s degree in Biology/Human Physiology at Northern Michigan University. In 2009, Susan obtained her Doctorate of Chiropractic from Northwestern Health Sciences University in Bloomington, MN.
Dr. Susan has expanded her knowledge through hands-on training and seminars with the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association and is also certified in Breech Balancing Technique through Northern Lights Wellness Professional Education, and the Webster Technique. She has also had additional training with Gail Tully of Spinning Babies ®.
Additionally, Dr. Susan is trained in Quantum Integration Technique. This muscle testing practice can help chiropractic adjustments by supporting the different organ systems of the body. She is driven to empower and educate her clients on the importance of self-care and using food as medicine to heal. She is passionate about achieving a balanced nervous system through Chiropractic care in combination with other modalities and would love to share how we tailor a treatment plan of complementary care at SuNu in order to achieve holistic health.
SuNu Wellness Center has been her lifelong dream — to form a collaborative of skillful and genuine practitioners where healing is the primary intention. Dr. Susan is so proud of the space that SuNu has become — beautiful, sacred, and full of heart.
Dr. Susan lives in Edina with her husband, Josh and sons, Desmond and Jasper. When not at SuNu, she is studying the healing arts, working in her regenerative garden, or spending time in nature. She enjoys biking around the lakes, taking hikes in the woods, being on her yoga mat, and traveling with her family.
Dr. Susan currently sees patients at our Minnetonka location.
CERTIFICATIONS & ASSOCIATIONS
- Doctorate of Chiropractic, DC, Northwestern Health Sciences University
- Webster Certified
- Dynamic Body Balancing (Dr. Carol Phillips)
- Childbirth Collective member
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Associations member
- Cover Minnetonka Magazine 2013
- 2012 Fastest Growing Business Award, Business Excellence Forum
- 2016 Finalist for Best Chiropractor
- 2016 Minnesota Monthly Top Chiropractors
- 2017 Minnesota Monthly Top Chiropractors
- Breech Balancing Technique with Addy Caldwell
- Spinning Babies Training with Gail Tully
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Sacro Occipital Technique
- Thompson Technique
- Rock Tape
- Graston Technique
- Quantum Integration
- Muscle Testing
- Pediatric Care
- Prenatal and Postpartum Chiropractic
- Webster Certified
- Healy Frequency Microcurrent
- Initial Exam and Adjustment
- Adjustment Appointment
- Adjustment Appointment with Rehab
- Sports Physical
- Craniosacral Exam and Treatment
- Full Health Scan
- Sunu Clinic Consultation (15 minutes)