Dr. Jessica Muench, Chiropractor
Dr. Jessica (She/Her) received her Chiropractic Doctorate Degree from North Western Health Sciences University where she graduated Magna Cum Laude.
As a chiropractor, Dr. Jessica believes that pain-free movement is the foundation of a healthy and happy life. She says, “When treating my patients, I honor the concept that all bodies are unique and require different techniques, with safety and comfortability being at the forefront of every appointment. I see great benefit to whole-body healing which has inspired me to become professionally versatile in my treatment plans, incorporating nutrition and supplementation to chiropractic care and mobility recommendations. I hope to inspire patients to feel curious about health and wellness – and less confused or overwhelmed by it. I am excited to show the SuNu community that healthy living is rooted in small day-to-day choices that can have a profound effect on how we think, feel and move.”
When working with Dr. Jessica, patients can expect gentle but effective adjustments, relaxing muscle release techniques, incorporation of craniosacral techniques, nutrition and supplementation regimens with discussions on how to incorporate movement into daily life. Patients who are interested in more than just an adjustment – anyone eager to make some fun lifestyle adjustments to diet and exercise, may benefit greatly from working with Dr. Jessica. She has special interest in nutrition, supplementation, mental health, pediatric care, individualized nutrition, supplementation and work-out treatment plans.
She grew up in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada and completed an undergraduate degree in Psychology with emphasis in neuroscience. This is another passion of hers – mental health and wellness. Furthermore, Dr. Jessica loves any sort of movement – yoga, lifting weights, HIIT training and hiking. She’s eager and able to help people establish a healthy movement routine, “I have lots of ideas for you!”
Dr. Jessica is currently seeing patients at our Minnetonka location.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- Doctorate of Chiropractic, Awarded Academic Excellence – Magna Cum Laude from North Western Health Sciences University
- Bachelor in Psychology and Neuroscience, Awarded Dean’s List from University of Winnipeg
- Webster Technique Certification, ICPA
- ICPA member
- Activator Technique Certification, Level 1, North Western Health Sciences
- Dynamic Body Balancing Level 1, Dr. Carol Phillips
- 900+ hours of interning at SuNu Wellness
- Full spine and extremity chiropractic technique (Diversified, Activator, Thompson Drop)
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Webster Technique
- Instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization (IASTM)