Dr. Belle Dieken, Chiropractor
Dr. Belle (She/Her) received her Chiropractic Doctorate Degree from North Western Health Sciences University in 2023. After interning under both Dr. Liz and Dr. Cait, she is excited to begin her own career with her SuNu family.
Family is what’s most important to Dr. Belle. Her passion for holistic health and wellness stems from her family’s commitment to whole-body health. She believes that health is all about nutrition, movement, balance and environment. She is committed to continuing her education in nutrition to bring even more benefit and dimension to her chiropractic services and care.
Dr. Belle is the perfect family chiropractor because family is at the core of her personal value center. She is eager to design care plans and offer services that work for the whole family. Your family’s culture and individual ecosystem is something that Dr. Belle honors and supports. She will celebrate each milestone with you, she cares (for real!) and promises to be there to support the good, the bad, the easy and the hard. She has the versatility to treat every body – perinatal clients, pediatrics, teens and mature adults and athletes. You’re in good hands with Dr. Belle.
When you choose to work with Dr. Belle, you’re guaranteed to receive personalized care tailored to your individual needs and health goals. She says it best:
“Hello, I’m Dr. Belle, your dedicated chiropractor on a mission to transform lives through holistic wellness. Picture this; a health journey that’s uniquely yours, where I tailor care plans to your individual needs. I’m not just about adjustments; I’m about creating a warm, empathetic space for you and your family.”
Dr. Belle practices at the Linden Hills office.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- Doctorate of Chiropractic from Northwestern Health Sciences University
- ICPA Webster certified
- 800+ hours of interning with SuNu Wellness
- Bachelor’s of Biomedical Science
- DOT Alc & Drug Testing Certification
- Additional training in Instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization (IASTM) (Graston)
- TMJ disorder treatment training through the Minnesota Craniofacial Center
- Full spine and extremity chiropractic technique (Diversified, Activator, Thompson Drop)
- Webster Technique
- Instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization (IASTM)
Dr. Belle is currently seeing patients at our Linden Hills location.
CERTIFICATIONS & ASSOCIATIONS
- Spinning Babies Certified Parent Educator
- Doula Certified, DONA:Doulas of North America
- Certified Childbirth Educator (Lamaze)
- Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher, Yoga Alliance
- Over 300 births attended in all area hospitals and birth centers, as well as home births
- Birth Doula
- Childbirth Education
- Prenatal Yoga
- Birth Plan/Provider Consultation
- VBAC Preparation